1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

uga basketball player arrested

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by Eric, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

2. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

He wasn't hanging around Nick Marshall was he?

uga = ugotarrested

kg01 likes this.
  3. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Must of had bunches that he just couldn't pass of as being needed for medical purposes...

4. dtm1997

dtm1997 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  5. dtm1997

6. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

I know I've made lite of things because of certain schools but in reality this is a young man (someone child) that has talent that made a bad decision. We all have made them. I know I have and some that did effect my life. I do sincerely hope he gets his act together.

7. dtm1997

Agreed. While it's always fun to poke at our rivals and their mishaps, it's not as if we don't have our own tarnished angels, so to speak, which we could all name quickly.

8. forensicbuzz

forensicbuzz Helluva Engineer

18 grams. That's like 5/8's of an ounce. Not that much for a user, let alone intent to distribute. Sucks for him that there was a scale in the bag with residue. There's the felony. Without that, it's a slap on the wrist for possession for personal use. As the adage goes, criminals tend to get caught because they're stupid, careless or just unlucky. Seems like a pretty stupid way to get caught.

9. kg01

kg01 Get-Bak! Coach Featured Member

Not that you're speaking from experience. ;) Seriously though too bad for the kid. He seemed to be turning a corner for them. Ah well. Hope it's a wake up call and not a kick down the wrong-er path.

10. forensicbuzz

forensicbuzz Helluva Engineer

Nope. Personally haven't touched the stuff. Wasn't my thing. Never bought, never sold.

The bigger question is how much did he have in that bag before he sold what he had?

11. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

I do know from personal exp. and I never had to ride around with a scale UNLESS I was planning on selling. The seller usually has the scales at their place of "business", if they are good at the customer service part of the job. Lol