UCF Roll Call

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven’t been to a true away game in awhile, and we’ll be in the area on vacation. That stated, I’m there is Geoff isn’t.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'm going but mainly because I'll be in the area already. Hopefully it's a good atmosphere and the weather is nice. As cathartic as it is to post here, every Tech fan at the games is pretty good spirited and self-deprecating with regards to the banter, so I'm sure it'll still be a fun day and some good camaraderie. I get to check off UCF on my FBS stadium visit list too.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I've got 4 tailgates to go to pre-game. GT friends of mine have a fair sized deal set up & that's the one I'll be spending most time at, then there's 2 different guys from work that have tailgates in separate areas they've been doing with their families for years & there's a half dozen younger grads I have on my staff I've promised to do a couple shots with. If I gotta hang with da U grads in Miami & Free Shoes in Tally, I can't stiff the UCF bitches. Work tomorrow is going to be interesting after that pounding we took yesterday. My phone's been blowing up all day as they pre-lube me for the crap they've no doubt got planned. They're not as creative as my GT guys, but they've managed to pull off a few funny stunts over the years.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I was planning to buy a ticket and drive over from Tampa, but changed my mind after the Ol' Miss fiasco. I will watch on TV and be prepared to turn it off and go mow the yard at 4:30. It was unwatchable last week.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I was planning on going. Decided to stay home after the 1st drive of the Ole Miss game for both teams. That was just the perfect sequence I can show my grand kids one day to illustrate the C***** years.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone who is going to the game have one extra ticket in the visitor's section. My daughter decided at the last minute that she wants to attend the game.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone who is going to the game have one extra ticket in the visitor's section. My daughter decided at the last minute that she wants to attend the game.
I don't have one but I'm going to a tailgate and if someone has one I'll post on here. Tickets are being dumped & I'm guessing they'll probably have about 35k in a 40k stadium. It shouldn't be hard to snag one. They're running $75 between the 40's and the upper deck corners I think are $15-20, maybe cheaper.