UCF just beat the brakes off Temple

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
First off I can finally admit that UCF's offense is fun to watch.

Temple is not a good team this year, but a good offense (UCF) always helps reinforce the point. UCF just buried Temple. What I took away from that beat down was how good our D is - especially Ace and CT.

I am really getting pumped up for our Thursday clash with UVa!!! We need butts in the seats and some fire in our belly!

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I flipped on and Temple was up 10-7, then came back to it midway through the second quarter and it was UCF only 14-13. Wow that game got out of hand quickly after that.

One of my favorite games was 1983 I believe on a really rainy Thursday night game against UVA. Only about 5,000 in the whole stadium and almost all were students, but it was a really fun game with lots of scoring and one of the few wins that year (it was the turning point for the program I think as wins started coming at that point). Probably didn't hurt having some Capt Morgans in the flask and a cute girl next to me.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I flipped on and Temple was up 10-7, then came back to it midway through the second quarter and it was UCF only 14-13. Wow that game got out of hand quickly after that.

One of my favorite games was 1983 I believe on a really rainy Thursday night game against UVA. Only about 5,000 in the whole stadium and almost all were students, but it was a really fun game with lots of scoring and one of the few wins that year (it was the turning point for the program I think as wins started coming at that point). Probably didn't hurt having some Capt Morgans in the flask and a cute girl next to me.
One of my favorite games was a Thursday night game against UVA. Perfect fall weather. I think it was 2006. We won and Calvin Johnson had 2 touchdowns, I think.

I’m seriously considering heading down there on Thursday to watch these guys get their third win in a row.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
One of my favorite games was a Thursday night game against UVA. Perfect fall weather. I think it was 2006. We won and Calvin Johnson had 2 touchdowns, I think.

I’m seriously considering heading down there on Thursday to watch these guys get their third win in a row.
That was seriously the most fun game I've ever been to!

T-Bone Burdell

Georgia Tech Fan

I had no idea that Thursday games went back that far. Figured it was a late 90s invention.