UCF 18 point favorites

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I had a dream last night that Tech trailed 15-3 after three quarters and scored three touchdowns in the 4th to win 24-15. I expect you all to bet heavily.
That’s oddly specific but also an odd score. I’m guessing blocked punt for safety? :D
I’ll take it!!

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Be wary. Teams like UCF absolutely love to beat up on teams like GT who are in a higher rated conference and have previously achieved things they are striving for. They will be motivated. Not sure what we are playing for now.
I am not that familiar with UCF but when O'Leary was the coach they played UGA in a bowl game and let me tell you he had those boys ready to play ball. They whipped the Dwags up and down that field. But then, George always had a soft spot for the Mutts (TIC)

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Still no excuse for look terrible. Yes, CGC has run out of excuses, IMO.
I understand the offensive line is young but very few of these portal guys have worked out and the excuses have begun to wear more than a little thin. Four years is plenty of time to recruit linemen and get them ready to play. On Coach Johnson's first team he had a walk on defensive tackle playing center and a converted tight end at tackle. They were respectable with what they had.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I want our kids to win this game. They work hard and spend hours preparing for these games. UCF will not be easy. We need a really good game from Sims. Guys need to play with quickness and desire on defense.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
If we really learned and cleaned up things from the Ole Miss game on defense then we can hang with UCF. If we didn’t then we get boat raced again. I think we will be able to dissect a lot of how we prep with this game since both offenses go super fast when they hit big plays. We basically had two weeks now to get accustomed to the warp speed stuff.

Edit: I’m taking the +21 this game.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Anyone betting on us to cover might as well light their money on fire. UCF will win by 30+. Georgia Tech TT under should be the play every single week no matter how low it is.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Anyone betting on us to cover might as well light their money on fire. UCF will win by 30+. Georgia Tech TT under should be the play every single week no matter how low it is.
They made their picks on ACCN radio this afternoon. One guy picked UCF to win but by less than the spread, and the other two picked UCF to cover.