Typical mutt late hit BS Against Awbarn

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
Did you hear the announcers mention that Auburn was going to put pressure on Frohm to keep him from getting in a groove and gaining in confidence. I can think of at least one DC that could use that advice.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
If UGA loses this game... How fast will the UGA fans bail on Smart and start comparing him to Richt losing the big games. I think it would be a valid comparison since Richt would take them to this game but couldn't win it. We shall see. They all love ❤️Smart so far!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
If UGA loses this game... How fast will the UGA fans bail on Smart and start comparing him to Richt losing the big games. I think it would be a valid comparison since Richt would take them to this game but couldn't win it. We shall see. They all love ❤️Smart so far!
Uncle Lou said it would be a great season even if they lose the SECCG. He said they still would have met their objective of winning the SEC East.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Where will Eason go once the season is over? I agree that if they don't run the table this year then it will be a while before they're in this position again. It is difficult to get there and it requires lots of players staying healthy and winning some close games. Perhaps they will have to void their wins for playing players who are ineligible due to grades since they've got one of the lowest graduation rates in the conference.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Where will Eason go once the season is over? I agree that if they don't run the table this year then it will be a while before they're in this position again. It is difficult to get there and it requires lots of players staying healthy and winning some close games. Perhaps they will have to void their wins for playing players who are ineligible due to grades since they've got one of the lowest graduation rates in the conference.
I think Jacob Eason goes to Miami to play for Mark Richt

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I agree or perhaps he follows MSU's old coach to UF and beats UGA as a senior. I was also wondering if he would drop down and play Division 2 to avoid another season of not playing and then open up recruiting towards the end of next year. However you do risk being injured and not making it back to D1 ball.