Tyler Stargel Last Game

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
I bet you are absolutely right...an injury that isn't fully healed, graduating in December, quoted as saying he's ready to move onto the next stage of life, that he has job interviews lined up, a girl friend to spend time with...surely those things have NOTHING to do with his decision. He must hate playing for GT under CPJ and CTR. This move is just to thumb his nose at tech.

I didn't say he did. Quit straw manning.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
No way, unless you are on some kind of witch hunt.
Hold on here! Which hunt? ....Please...some of you need to stop drinking the coolaid and recognize the obvious results (3-8+multiple departures BEFORE the season is out) are not signs or innuendo. These are concerning events that must be addressed head on...not by ignoring and hoping they resolve them selves...

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
Hold on here! Which hunt? ....Please...some of you need to stop drinking the coolaid and recognize the obvious results (3-8+multiple departures BEFORE the season is out) are not signs or innuendo. These are concerning events that must be addressed head on...not by ignoring and hoping they resolve them selves...
I read nothing in the article to indicate issues to address in his situation. He has a lingering injury, is graduating and wants to get on with life. No cool aide consumed in that...

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Hunt and summers might have been discontent...then again maybe not. Even if so that doesn't necessarily mean they were bad influences in the locker room. There has never been any other indication that was an issue with either.

Having said all that. Nothing regarding Stargel indicates his situation is anything other than what he himself said.