Two new starters on the OL

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm suprised about Burden starting ahead of O'Reilly. O'Reilly took most all of the first team snaps in last Saturday's scrimmage. I thought O'Reilly did very well. I am also suprised no one has been able to beat out Chamberlin. The coaches must feel Chamberlin we get the job done at some point in time. I guess the second team will be O'Reilly, Brigham, Devine, Kyle Stallard (walk on) and Erin Joe. We really need Roberts to recover and be able to play.

Go Jackets!
Stallardddd, love that man

Jacket Bracket

Jolly Good Fellow
On the positive side, I'm very excited to see Chris Griffin in the starting lineup. Just a Freshman... He's going to be a good one for years to come. He just may turn out to be the best lineman signed by PJ.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
Remember, if you're still learning where to go, you're not going to go full speed. Maybe BC just needs to master his position, then we'll see why he was recruited. O'Reilly says he plays much faster this spring than he ever did all last season and it's because he's comfortable in the offense.

This is BC's 4th year in the program. He doesn't have much more time to master his position. What we need is Roberts to come back and Griffin to step up big this year. Not trying to hate on BC, but IMO if we rely on him this year as a starter, our offensive production will suffer.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
This is BC's 4th year in the program. He doesn't have much more time to master his position. What we need is Roberts to come back and Griffin to step up big this year. Not trying to hate on BC, but IMO if we rely on him this year as a starter, our offensive production will suffer.
Last year was his first year starting games and most agree he wasn't ready, in fact, I was one of his biggest critics. That doesn't mean he will never be. As always, put the best guy out there and roll with it.