Two grad transfers

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Nice to have these guys and they seem like a great fit for the team. Rivera must be a smart cookie. “Rivera was a four-time member of the SoCon academic honor roll and two-time academic all-SoCon selection as a triple-major in mathematics, finance and computer science. He will pursue a master's degree in quantitative and computational finance at Georgia Tech.”

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Nice to have these guys and they seem like a great fit for the team. Rivera must be a smart cookie. “Rivera was a four-time member of the SoCon academic honor roll and two-time academic all-SoCon selection as a triple-major in mathematics, finance and computer science. He will pursue a master's degree in quantitative and computational finance at Georgia Tech.”

Guy wants to be a quant. GT has a rising quant program...dudes gonna make bank when he graduates from the program.

Deleted member 2897

Wow that due is smart - triple major in THOSE THREE things while also holding down a full time job (football). Wow.

He's going to be one of those dudes that uses Watson/AI in the Cloud for the CIA and make like 10 million a year by getting a cut of all the money laundering he'll find.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Good news to begin the day; both players certainly look like they can help next season. (And the jump from a good FCS team to the ACC, for a grad transfer is quite doable; last season a grad transfer CB from The Citadel, Dee Delaney, did pretty well with Miami -- probably would've done much better had injuries not kept him out of several games. And he managed to sign a free-agent deal with the Jax Jaguars in late April.)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Maybe in numbers but I'm not sure he's on AJ's playing level

Looking at Malik's tape, I think he may be more of a LB on this level than a safety. Not sure he has the foot speed to cover enough ground to play safety on this level. I think his value comes from experience in the system and being able to "coach" his teammates on applying keys for this defense.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Looking at Malik's tape, I think he may be more of a LB on this level than a safety. Not sure he has the foot speed to cover enough ground to play safety on this level. I think his value comes from experience in the system and being able to "coach" his teammates on applying keys for this defense.

Did Wofford run the same D as App State?