Two deep to be released

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Is this second thoughts about playing Marshall? Or is it that Brigham is able to play afterall and maybe Marshall plays D3? Can't play two OLs with this depth chart unless Brigham can play. I don't believe the depth chart means very much because it changes constantly and usually does not support what was "said" most recently. It is still good info for speculation.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
browser cache

Try clear cache or different browser
67ea7c919aa95f857104670917e27cdf3386daf6b37d64bc07287c2778fd2185.jpg

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
@danny. Oreilly is 2nd string guard behind Shaq. Marshall is 2nd C behind Freddie. Will have two complete lines to trot out.
Yes. That is what the prior depth chart said, but not the latest one. I like the plan to play Marshall D2 and play O'Reilly behind Mason. Looks like prep for 2015 for RG and frees up Brigham for T if necessary. Really enhances depth.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I’m thinking he’s listed as the #2 C because if Burden goes down with a long term injury, O’Reilly would be the one filling in.
Yes. And Marshall needs another year to grow and add some weight. I suspect O'Reilly has two more years to flop between C an G as needed.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
SAM usually means strongside linebacker. I get it if they're using a VT style gadget to defend against an option team, but if that's a long term thing, you guys are going to be VERY light in the pants in the front 7.