Tweet of CGC coached DB’s

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know where to find it? I’m pretty sure this guy added some guys or maybe just 1 that were actually coached by CGC, like Brian Poole.

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Finally found it. I scrolled through Coach Collins "likes" and man has he liked a ton of tweets since this one.

All I know is that I never thought DBs could be game changers til I saw his units at Florida. They could shut down opposing offenses, and not just low tier opponents, we're talking the Bamas and LSUs. I hope he can do the same here.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
All I know is that I never thought DBs could be game changers til I saw his units at Florida. They could shut down opposing offenses, and not just low tier opponents, we're talking the Bamas and LSUs. I hope he can do the same here.

No Joke, it is a lot of fun to watch lock down defenders just force the ball to other areas of the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Everyone talks about the change in offensive systems, but the defense is probably what we should really be excited about. CGC knows how to recruit and coach a secondary. We have been historically bad against the pass and it's so frustrating to watch and know that 3rd and long is a near automatic first down.

AlaGTech

Jolly Good Fellow
Everyone talks about the change in offensive systems, but the defense is probably what we should really be excited about. CGC knows how to recruit and coach a secondary. We have been historically bad against the pass and it's so frustrating to watch and know that 3rd and long is a near automatic first down.

I SO agree.

This might be the biggest benefit CGC brings us.

Behind all the hype, energy, and JUICE, dude is an EXCELLENT, proven defensive coach. We might not see the full impact for a year or 2 but I fully expect to see an incremental improvement on D (& Special Teams) this fall.

Last edited: