TV schedule

ckirksey

Georgia Tech Fan
Does anyone know what channels Tech games will be in this year? I know the full tv schedule hasn’t been announced, but I’m trying to pick a tv service and want to know if I need Bally or any other weird channels.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The CW is picking up games that used to be on Bally Sports. So if not on the ACC network, ESPN and its siblings, check the CW station in your area.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Peachtree TV Channel 17.1 is taking over the CW programming in Atlanta. The ACC game of the week(or whatever it is called), has a new home.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I switched over to Hulu Live TV from YouTube TV because Hulu has the CW and ACCN. Also, Hulu has SECN which is who is carrying the game in Oxford.
Weird - does Youtube TV not have the SECN and the CW in North Carolina?

Out here in Colorado, we get both of them on the YTTV basic package (as well as the ACCN).

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
Just announced...Ballys all over again?

1693510241000.png

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow
Speaking of TV, my carrier is Spectrum. All ESPN channels just went off the air. The message said that Spectrum was negoiating with Disney concerning a large price increase.

Spectrum hopes to resolve the issue soon! Really great timing!

EddieK

Jolly Good Fellow
Speaking of TV, my carrier is Spectrum. All ESPN channels just went off the air. The message said that Spectrum was negoiating with Disney concerning a large price increase.

Spectrum hopes to resolve the issue soon! Really great timing!
Yep, received the message right as the game was starting tonight, both sides just being greedy as usual

0-charter.jpeg