TV Coverage in No VA...

Yella-Britches

Georgia Tech Fan
This network is the WORST! Hard to believe but they seem to have longer commercial breaks than ESPN. And how about Down & Distance - should be easy to do these days but when I look for it it is often not on the screen. C'mon JACKETS!! SMASH THE PUKES!!!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I will not even go into the saga of getting the game on my computer. After a long wait on hold with a tech person from my cable company they spent another 30 minutes trouble shooting the problem only to indicate they were having technical difficulties. Finally got the game up only to see Laskey stopped on a two point conversion.

Now I just want to go take a nap during this lightning delay.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Well, pretty much missed the whole game. Got the cable company to fix the glitch so I could watch on my computer but only caught the last 30 seconds or so of the first half. The we had to wait roughly one hour and a half before Tech has first and ten again. I had a social obligation that I had committed to weeks ago because the game was supposed to be over by 4:30 (much earlier if Tech does a death march) but ended up having to leave a few minutes into the third quarter. I had predicted the loss to Duke in a preseason article I contributed to on another site but I really prefer to watch this stuff happen so I can feel confident of my interpretation of how things went down. Very unsatisfying day all the way around.