Turnover Cruzer

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
1344E706-F124-41C4-A5D1-2F1CEDCB6C7B.jpeg
The cruser now has black tires - Coach Thacker tweeted this

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I hate to keep comparing to Clemson but they’ve set the standard much like Bama did for the SEC.

Wonder if Thacker is our venables

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
No one else going to mention this is the first sighting of a gold Adidas jersey? Looks like practice jersey but still should be a good idea of what a tech gold jersey would look like.

We really need metallic gold jerseys. The flat gold just does not look that good. Reminds me of the Taxslayer bowl jerseys.

EDIT: Just saw the other thread with other pics. Gold looks a little better in those pictures. Really hope the gameday version has more of a metallic sheen

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
No one else going to mention this is the first sighting of a gold Adidas jersey? Looks like practice jersey but still should be a good idea of what a tech gold jersey would look like.

We really need metallic gold jerseys. The flat gold just does not look that good. Reminds me of the Taxslayer bowl jerseys.

EDIT: Just saw the other thread with other pics. Gold looks a little better in those pictures. Really hope the gameday version has more of a metallic sheen

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Maybe like the baseball jerseys? Just sayin’

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Great - the Cruzer now has ugag Black tires. Makes sense, because we didn’t want ugag colors on it.

Seriously, I wish we could have given our BB teams this much attention to detail - like hiring coaches.