Tulane opener vs Tulsa moved

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Staff member
From Saturday to Thursday...gives them a couple of extra days to prepare for us. Just a FYI.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
NM...I'm an idiot...I misread the title.

It does stink for Tulsa fans who may have made travel arrangements to come out this late.

I thought the news was OUR game was moved.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I do hope you are wrong about that. If yours is an accurate prediction, we have a long, sad season ahead.
Not necessarily. Remember when we barely beat UCF in 2000, second game of the season with this new QB named Godsey. This was when UCF was bad. I think we went on to win 10 or so that year and demolished Ugag.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Tulane is going to give us all we want. We will have to play very well to defeat them on the road.

Go Jackets!

I agree with you for any particular quarter of the game. But for the whole game, there are enough drives that the creme should rise to the top. We should be demonstrably better than Tulane. And if we aren't ...... we can always watch Beesball replays.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think if we struggle against any of the first three competitors, it'll be a very long season. That being said, I think all three games will be well decided before half time.