Troy 17-7 over LSU in the 3rd quarter

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
$12 million buy out. I think you can argue that they weren't wrong to fire Les Miles, but there's no way to argue that they made a good decision hiring Orgeron imo. He has a proven track record of just not being that great of a coach but he was hired because the players and fans liked him. Outside of Dabo, how often has that reasoning actually paid off? I can't imagine it being too high. Mizzou did the same thing with Barry Odom when Pinkel had to retire with his cancer diagnosis. Look how far they have fallen.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
$12 million buy out. I think you can argue that they weren't wrong to fire Les Miles, but there's no way to argue that they made a good decision hiring Orgeron imo. He has a proven track record of just not being that great of a coach but he was hired because the players and fans liked him. Outside of Dabo, how often has that reasoning actually paid off? I can't imagine it being too high. Mizzou did the same thing with Barry Odom when Pinkel had to retire with his cancer diagnosis. Look how far they have fallen.
Missouri was always a flash in the pan;)