Trivia

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
January 3rd of 2014 Vad Lee announces he is transferring from GT...December 31st of 2014 Georgia Tech will play in the Orange Bowl.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
You copied my tweet from yesterday :)

@GTRecruiting: January 3rd of 2014 Vad Lee announces he is transferring from GT...December 31st of 2014 Georgia Tech will play in the Orange Bowl.

I wonder had we held on to our 20-0 lead and beaten the Bulldogs last year, would Vad have stayed? All speculation, but we would have missed some spectacular football this year. I count a lot of Tech football in my feeble memory, but (even in our losses) there was some very, very exciting football played by this team. Coming back on Southern, lightning with Duke, the white-out and forty minutes of offense against Miami the last minutes in Blacksburg, down to the wire in Chapel Hill, two pick sixes against Clemson, destroying Pittsburgh, HARRISON EFFING BUTKER, dumping the mutts, and on and on. Ten wins and counting.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
You copied my tweet from yesterday :)

@GTRecruiting: January 3rd of 2014 Vad Lee announces he is transferring from GT...December 31st of 2014 Georgia Tech will play in the Orange Bowl.

I know, but I didn't know if everybody saw it and I thought it deserved some special recognition!!! Also, for some strange reason, the full tweet didn't get copied when I tried to copy/paste on my iPad.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
And with this, can we please close the door on the Vad/JT comparisons? That topic has been beat to death and it doesn't do any good to talk bad about a kid who originally decided to come play QB at Tech. We've moved on, and I think so has he.