Tristan Maxwell back to Practice

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
If he can consistently knock down the three and is adequate on defense there is certainly playing time available for him with the way we have been spreading out minutes recently. I doubt he would cut into Jose or Mike's minutes at all, but there are minutes to be had when Parham, Sturdivant, or Moore aren't having an on game.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If he has been doing what he should, he has been involved in non-impact conditioning for weeks now. He's 18-19 years old and has an athlete's body. I will be surprised if it takes five weeks to see him getting spot minutes. Especially if he can still hit treys. Playing defense will be his hurdle to cross.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Tristan will have the last say in regards to conditioning. If he puts in the work, he could see time before Pastner's window, if he doesn't, he may take longer than that. I find it hard to believe that if he can keep up with the game, does what he's supposed to on defense, and shoots better than anyone we have Pastner isn't flexible with that time table.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
If he did not have much practice time with the team it may take 4 weeks until Pastner feels comfortable enough to put him on the floor. He will need to learn the offense and defense. We have guys who have not been injured that can't get minutes at a position of need.