Triple Option

Milwaukee

Banned
Your attempt to piss on our 2014 season, as pitiful as it was, is pathetic. Talk about needing to do some homework--gessh! MSU had a very good D AND the current Dallas Cowboy QB---plus Collins not being at the game made no difference at all---it was his D after all---it was good and we ripped it a new one. If the game went another 10 min, we'd win by 40. Your post is out of character for your posting history.

You are correct about his post being ridiculously inaccurate. But Miss St was a good team and nothing more, they were not elite. It was a meaningless bowl game OUTSIDE of the cfb playoff, for perspective. People beat their chests around here and scream ORANGE BOWL like it meant the same as 20yrs ago. It was a good bowl game for us, but not a program changing moment by any means. We didn’t even win our conference. Most fun season we’d had since 09 though for sure, we were fun as hell to watch in 14.

LibertyTurns

Banned
You are correct about his post being ridiculously inaccurate. But Miss St was a good team and nothing more, they were not elite. It was a meaningless bowl game OUTSIDE of the cfb playoff, for perspective. People beat their chests around here and scream ORANGE BOWL like it meant the same as 20yrs ago. It was a good bowl game for us, but not a program changing moment by any means. We didn’t even win our conference. Most fun season we’d had since 09 though for sure, we were fun as hell to watch in 14.
I can’t wait for another meaningless season like 2014. It happens oh so often.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
Heh, they asked him the same/similar question in halftime; don't remember exactly what he said but it was something vague along the lines of, you tell me, I don't know, or we'll find out.
Its that dad gum wishbone ! Just ask Bobby B. !!!

WrexRacer

Georgia Tech Fan

I guess it depends on how you rate ‘good’. I believe MSU, UGA, Clemson, and FSU all finished in the top 12. They might not be top 5, but those teams were better than good and we went 3-1 against them basically in a row. That is maybe the best run for Tech in 30 years.