travin henry

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
How many years would he have if this happens? 1-2?

Well he didn't use a year of eligibility because he never stepped foot on the practice field. He came in with Justin Thomas, both were redshirted, so Travin would have 3 more. He'd be a rsrsSO like the kids from BYU

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
not how it works. he'll be same as JT. RS JR
I looked it up, thanks for the correction. But next time you do the correcting, give evidence. Here's the rule
  • Five-year clock: Division I student-athletes have five calendar years from the first enrollment at a two- or four-year school to compete four seasons of competition.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
no one knows if travin talked to PJ way before this tweet and PJ said you can come back as a walkon..THEN travin tweeted...this is entirely possible...otherwise why tweet something as an opportunity you have when you don't (ie gonna try to walk back on)??? who knows

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I know CPJ adressed this one day after practice...someone asked if Travin could work his way back on the team and he said no pretty bluntly...someone asked something else about how he could or something like that and he said that Travin wouldn't be back.

Hes already had 3 strikes...I'm just not convinced that CPJ would let him walk on.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I know CPJ adressed this one day after practice...someone asked if Travin could work his way back on the team and he said no pretty bluntly...someone asked something else about how he could or something like that and he said that Travin wouldn't be back.

Hes already had 3 strikes...I'm just not convinced that CPJ would let him walk on.

That's enough for me..
carry on :)