Travin Henry

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Could he possibly be reinstated down the road? Not sure how that process works, but I know Chris Jackson was dismissed and came back later, I know that was on completely different circumstances though.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Could he possibly be reinstated down the road? Not sure how that process works, but I know Chris Jackson was dismissed and came back later, I know that was on completely different circumstances though.

Yes, if he is in school and proves his worth he could be. Long shot but cant rule it out.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Glad he is going for a degree from Tech! No better way to prove yourself then making good decisions and getting your life in order.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Keep his nose clean & his grades up I see no reason why he couldn't walk on and work himself back ..
It's probably the smarter decision than what Autry is doing.

Keep his nose clean & his grades up I see no reason why he couldn't walk on and work himself back ..
It's probably the smarter decision than what Autry is doing.

Aaaah, to be in college again. Take it all in. The good and the bad. The bonehead decisions and the personal victories. Live it, baby, live it. It happens just once. Best of luck to Travin as he sorts things out on the fly.