Transfers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Don't post that kind of crap here.
Okay. But why exactly? We don't want to know or we don't want to see what we know? Really, the incident was on television . I wasn't aware of it but I am more disappointed that somebody did not question the head ball coach about that. Or with photographic evidence, take it to the league. it's not one of those Scarlett O'Hara moments.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Okay. But why exactly? We don't want to know or we don't want to see what we know? Really, the incident was on television . I wasn't aware of it but I am more disappointed that somebody did not question the head ball coach about that. Or with photographic evidence, take it to the league. it's not one of those Scarlett O'Hara moments.

Oh they definitely did, but it was brushed aside as just "boys being boys". I think Ben Boulware went out in the media and was like "that's just something that happens in the pile, it's just normally not that obvious" and some other stuff. Short answer: Clemson wasn't embarrassed by that AT ALL.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
They did question the head ball coach, it just got overshadowed by the title game. I understand if you're posting the kind of crap in hopes of proving a point and to draw attention to an issue that needs be fixed, but it was clearly not the intention here. That crap is disgusting and I thought people on here were better than that.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Oh they definitely did, but it was brushed aside as just "boys being boys". I think Ben Boulware went out in the media and was like "that's just something that happens in the pile, it's just normally not that obvious" and some other stuff. Short answer: Clemson wasn't embarrassed by that AT ALL.
I am almost embarrassed for them.

Deleted member 2897

They did question the head ball coach, it just got overshadowed by the title game. I understand if you're posting the kind of crap in hopes of proving a point and to draw attention to an issue that needs be fixed, but it was clearly not the intention here. That crap is disgusting and I thought people on here were better than that.

Correct, I didn't post it to try and change the world. I posted it because it's funny.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Don't need to see that crap here. Something is wrong with you btw if you think that's funny.
What's your issue man? Is it nasty, yes. But it's really not that big of a deal that he posted it. Some people think it's just nasty and some think it's nasty but still funny. I've actually talked to people about it and they all laughed and even though they think it's nasty, they thought It was funny that he would do it and he was caught doing it on TV. To say someone has something wrong with with them because they see it differently than you is ridiculous, and I can assure you he's not the only one that thinks it's funny.

Deleted member 2897

Don't need to see that crap here. Something is wrong with you btw if you think that's funny.

Yes there are many things wrong with me. Just ask my wife. :)

On a more serious note, I wouldn't have posted it had I thought it would offend or bother anybody so much.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
What's your issue man? Is it nasty, yes. But it's really not that big of a deal that he posted it. Some people think it's just nasty and some think it's nasty but still funny. I've actually talked to people about it and they all laughed and even though they think it's nasty, they thought It was funny that he would do it and he was caught doing it on TV. To say someone has something wrong with with them because they see it differently than you is ridiculous, and I can assure you he's not the only one that thinks it's funny.
What is your problem? What made you feel compelled to write such a long post that involves you in no way? I was very disgusted by it, hence my posts. The person it's now blocked from my feed, problem solved for me. I didn't realize so many on here thought it was funny, I find that strange, but whatever. Your unnecessary response is the thing that is ridiculous.

Deleted member 2897

What is your problem? What made you feel compelled to write such a long post that involves you in no way? I was very disgusted by it, hence my posts. The person it's now blocked from my feed, problem solved for me. I didn't realize so many on here thought it was funny, I find that strange, but whatever. Your unnecessary response is the thing that is ridiculous.

Well if I am blocked, someone please tell him that I apologized and was nice before knowing he had blocked me. Honestly I wouldn't post something if I thought it made anybody mad or disgusted, even if I disagree with them on it.

jacketjp

Georgia Tech Fan

Holy crap dude. Why don't you cry about it?

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
We won't hear about any potential transfers until it gets closer to the summer. This thread has gone far off-topic, however, so I'm going to close it before it goes any further. If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me, John, or CuseJacket

Status
Not open for further replies.