Transfer Players Status?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I have lost track. Have any of our transfers been "approved" to play next year? If not, is there an expectation as to when the NCAA might get around to making the decision? Two weeks into the season like with James Banks?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I have lost track. Have any of our transfers been "approved" to play next year? If not, is there an expectation as to when the NCAA might get around to making the decision? Two weeks into the season like with James Banks?

Expect nothing from the NCAA and you’ll be fine.

The lunatics have been running the asylum for so long they no longer even try to mask their incompetence.

It’s always fun to remember that they somehow managed to sift through Marvin Bagleys case in 9-11 days to beat the clearing house deadline though. Wonder why that was. 5 high schools. 1 wasn’t accredited. Lived in Los Angeles, played AAU in Nashville. Parent granted a Nike sponsored AAU club, kid ends up at a Nike school.

Nothing to see here.

Hey Landers Nolley, you’re out for the year.....

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
My understanding is Usher doesn't get to play til January (unless something changed that I missed) and we're still waiting on a waiver for Parham.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
My understanding is Usher doesn't get to play til January (unless something changed that I missed) and we're still waiting on a waiver for Parham.

From what I have gathered, unless he gets a waiver, which he has applied for, he would be eligible after Dec. 12 when 1st semester finals are officially over.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
From what I have gathered, unless he gets a waiver, which he has applied for, he would be eligible after Dec. 12 when 1st semester finals are officially over.

This is correct. He is eligible the day after fall semester ends.