Top 15 Brandon Gaudin Calls

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Wow, that was a lot of fun. Cant wait for some more good times!! Remember the Syjn Days TD in the orange bowl like it was yesterday. We were sitting in the end zone he scored in and he was coming right at us.

SJ

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
We didn’t know how good we had it. Going from Wes to him it was definitely a big change and he received a lot of hate because of it. Now going from Brandon to Mr McGruff we wish wish we had Brandon back lol.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
We didn’t know how good we had it. Going from Wes to him it was definitely a big change and he received a lot of hate because of it. Now going from Brandon to Mr McGruff we wish wish we had Brandon back lol.
Dude Andy grinds me sometimes but hes good. Lol I like the relationship he has with Pastner. Andy knows basketball well and likes to give CJP a hard time, passive aggressively might I add

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I honestly dont see the problem with demetra

I feel like he suffers in part because of the shoes he is filling...look at who came before. Ciraldo (the all time legend), then Wes, then Brandon. Those are big shoes to fill. My biggest criticism of Andy is that he doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin yet, perhaps because of his age. He seems to be trying a bit too hard and/or comes across a bit stiff and canned and fresh out of journalism school. I root for him to grow into the job however because he seems to want to do well. He just needs to settle down and become comfortable with himself first imo.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I feel like he suffers in part because of the shoes he is filling...look at who came before. Ciraldo (the all time legend), then Wes, then Brandon. Those are big shoes to fill. My biggest criticism of Andy is that he doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin yet, perhaps because of his age. He seems to be trying a bit too hard and/or comes across a bit stiff and canned and fresh out of journalism school. I root for him to grow into the job however because he seems to want to do well. He just needs to settle down and become comfortable with himself first imo.
You forgot Brad Nessler after Al.