Today’s 5-8-19 Projected Field of 64

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
7-10 there have to be basically even. Texas Tech was a Top 5 preseason team that is rounding into form. They have the name recognition in recent years to jump us. I think there’s separation there after number 10.

Stanford has some tough series down the stretch. UNC plays ECU tonight. Normally don’t stress too much about midweek games, but that’s a chance for ECU to prove themselves a little. Would be nice for UNC to take that one.

Honestly wouldn’t hate our regional there. Michigan hasn’t played anybody this year but is the favorite to win a weak Big 10. Avoid Navy and their ace. And hope Stanford slips up to give us the SR.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
7-10 there have to be basically even. Texas Tech was a Top 5 preseason team that is rounding into form. They have the name recognition in recent years to jump us. I think there’s separation there after number 10.

Stanford has some tough series down the stretch. UNC plays ECU tonight. Normally don’t stress too much about midweek games, but that’s a chance for ECU to prove themselves a little. Would be nice for UNC to take that one.

Honestly wouldn’t hate our regional there. Michigan hasn’t played anybody this year but is the favorite to win a weak Big 10. Avoid Navy and their ace. And hope Stanford slips up to give us the SR.
I agree with you. I wouldn't mind having that regional at all.

Deleted member 2897

Stanford's RPI is now #22. Unless they win a ton of games down the stretch, I don't see that high tournament seed holding.