To all the Debbie Downers...

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
It's in too many threads, I have to make my own.

Please just shut up and let everyone on here enjoy this win, even if you can't. No, our offense wasn't great. Yes, we made a lot of mistakes. We're not great this year and everyone on here knows that, I promise.

But. We. Won. We beat the #9 team in the nation. Just please enjoy it!

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
It's in too many threads, I have to make my own.

Please just shut up and let everyone on here enjoy this win, even if you can't. No, our offense wasn't great. Yes, we made a lot of mistakes. We're not great this year and everyone on here knows that, I promise.

But. We. Won. We beat the #9 team in the nation. Just please enjoy it!
To all the season ticket holders who sold your tickets you got what you deserved. You missed one heck of a game!

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I also thought that all the season ticket holders who sold their tickets, or just stayed away, got what they deserved. They missed on of the great thrills in GT history. At least since I started going to games in 1958. Nobody likes a quitter.

GT1992

Jolly Good Fellow
I meant the end to all the "woe is me" talk. We have tasted victory now time to win some more.

We have to follow up on that for it to matter. This was a good week and could turn around the season, but we have to follow it up.