Time to make some educated guesses

stech81

Helluva Engineer
1) ok this one is easy How many more games do we win this year?
2) with 4 games to go how many yards of told offense does our defense give up A) 1600 yards B) 1800 yards C) 2000 yards D) I'm drunk so less than 1200 E ) none of the above but ______
3) How many more times will we face a Top 10 QB this year ( Hint we have 4 more games
4) How many other teams use the 10 yards off the WR's on pass plays A) 1 b) 5 C) 10 D) none cause we have Tracker and CGC on our side
5) How long before we have less than 20,000 fans at a game ?
6) How many teams have a worse OL than Tech
7) how many teams will want us as their homecoming game next year

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
2) with 4 games to go how many yards of told offense does our defense give up A) 1600 yards B) 1800 yards C) 2000 yards D) I'm drunk so less than 1200 E ) none of the above but ______
3) How many more times will we face a Top 10 QB this year ( Hint we have 4 more games
4) How many other teams use the 10 yards off the WR's on pass plays A) 1 b) 5 C) 10 D) none cause we have Tracker and CGC on our side
I would only hazard a guess for number 1. I am going with winning one more game for a record of 4-8 which is what I predicted preseason. However, it is entirely possible that we do not win any more games and finish with three wins for the third year in a row. Something that has not been done since 1929 to 1931 when Coach Alexander was on the Flats. It is also possible that we beat both Miami and BC to finish with a respectable 5 games won for this season. Not likely, but still possible. As for beating Notre Dame and UGA...the likelihood of the moon falling out of the sky is more probable.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
I would only hazard a guess for number 1. I am going with winning one more game for a record of 4-8 which is what I predicted preseason. However, it is entirely possible that we do not win any more games and finish with three wins for the third year in a row. Something that has not been done since 1929 to 1931 when Coach Alexander was on the Flats. It is also possible that we beat both Miami and BC to finish with a respectable 5 games won for this season. Not likely, but still possible. As for beating Notre Dame and UGA...the likelihood of the moon falling out of the sky is more probable.
Back in the Gailey days I had a bunch of recent grads working for me in Atlanta. We honestly were ready to stop the UGA game. The gap had gotten too large. Then CPJ comes in and there’s hope. I’m back to not playing the game anymore because I cannot see any path to making that game competitive. (Honestly with or without CGC, but with him its a joke)

Scubapro

Banned
1). Ehh probably zero
2) D
3) Hmmm. 4? IDK
4) D
5) from here on out. Minus 5 yards for ending in a preposition
6). IDK. how many teams are there?
7) probably Duke

BTW. show me the f-ing stats to back up this sarcastic thread LOL.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Not sure, but the stars not aligning very well right now. FYI - I think we are at the Vandy level right now - only question is whether we stay there.

We need good recruiting for sure, but it never matters at GT without great coaching.
I actually thought we might be even with Vandy but take a look at their stats--in a game 5 first downs, 180 yds total, etc--not yet but maybe soon