Time for a player's only meeting

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I am not talking about just a yeller. But a leader who will get in your face and tell you thats wrong step up. It doesnt have to be a yell but it can be. And we DID have that last year. Shaq did it. Days and Zach did it. Smelter did it. Nealy on D was vocal.

From my view we have nothing on any end. Part youth. Part not their personality. Maybe other reasons.

Agree. As I've said before, it's one thing to be brother and have each others' backs. It's another thing to be Big Brothers willing to after somebody for letting down the side. I'm not sure we have the latter, and I agree with your list from last year.

I'm also bothered by comments from I've read on various message boards from people I believe to be close (maybe family) of different OL suggesting that CPJ needs to make adjustments to OL play calls. I hope that's not coming from guys on the team because distrust leads to distraction and mistakes even when people are giving effort.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Agree. As I've said before, it's one thing to be brother and have each others' backs. It's another thing to be Big Brothers willing to after somebody for letting down the side. I'm not sure we have the latter, and I agree with your list from last year.

I'm also bothered by comments from I've read on various message boards from people I believe to be close (maybe family) of different OL suggesting that CPJ needs to make adjustments to OL play calls. I hope that's not coming from guys on the team because distrust leads to distraction and mistakes even when people are giving effort.

paul does need to make these adjustments. I have been yelling about it for years. What we employ is just too hard on the big dudes to be successful consistently. Its technique tweaks. Not scheme overhaul.