Tigers @ Tech 2/5

slugboy

Staff member
In case one of you want the score and stats

B7C2314B-5AF7-46B4-9E01-6AB8B2C23754.jpeg

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Tip the hat to the Tigers for basically blanketing MD. But, Michael made some nice passes and didn't drag down the team.

Also, have to give a big shout out for Driving, great game.

Lots of good effort today.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Good win. I thought we should have won much more comfortably, but I’ll take it any way we can get it.

Deivon played a heck of a game, except for 6 turnovers. I didn’t realize he had that many turnovers while watching the game live. He certainly made a couple of highlight reel athletic plays.

We got good contributions from everyone that played. Nine players scored. That’s rare for a Pastner team. Coleman and Kelly both shot well from 3. Sturdy made a couple of nice shots. One was a crossover, step back jumper with the shot clock winding down that was clutch. Devoe struggled to score but did some other good things. The steal by Usher inside the last 30 seconds was big time and really iced the win for us.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a run of wins.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
This was Deivon’s best game as a Jacket. A few games ago I was ready to tell you he couldn’t hit the side of a barn and we’d never win any game with him on the floor. We won today because of him.

It was also Meka’s best game as a jacket.

We won because of the freshman. Kelly, Meka and Deebo.

We won because of the zone.

We won because we played harder than they did.

Interesting game. The more we played like the start of season (man to man defense, Mike dribbling, Usher pushing) the worse we were.

We’ve become a much better team in the last few games.

/