Tickets for sale for GT-UGA baseball 2 pm Saturday

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I have two seats in Section 6, row 10, seats 3-4 with Champions Hall Access (food, drinks, etc.) for $150. Message me if interested.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
Got my tickets, but interested what exactly the CH upgrade gets you. You still have to pay for the food and drinks just more exclusive things than are available elsewhere?

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
The Champions Hall ticket is awesome and is great for those who prefer such. More power to them.

Me? I prefer a simple bench seat, a plain hot dog with a stripe of mustard on it, and a GT plastic souvenir cup of Coca-Cola.

FittedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Just an FYI if you need tickets the ones being offered are a great deal. CH is awesome with good food and drinks included. The game is sold out so there is also that.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I was in town for a series one time. I think it was 2 years ago they had Champions Hall open and you could just walk in and sit where you wanted. Nice seats, friendly lady in there selling beers. No wait like the concessions line and they got tvs in there so you don’t miss anything.

They also have the deck upstairs where you can sit on a stool with a table that runs the length of the rail. The view up there is nice. They did a great job with that space.

I normally ask friends that have season tickets when I’m in town because somebody always has extras. Being able to hang out on the upper deck would be nice.

That one time I was there Cabrera walks in with this wife and started chatting about GT sports. Said GT sports, all of them were very important to the Institute. He said he had big plans. New AD and new Football Coach. I’d say he wasn’t lying.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I was in town for a series one time. I think it was 2 years ago they had Champions Hall open and you could just walk in and sit where you wanted. Nice seats, friendly lady in there selling beers. No wait like the concessions line and they got tvs in there so you don’t miss anything.

They also have the deck upstairs where you can sit on a stool with a table that runs the length of the rail. The view up there is nice. They did a great job with that space.

I normally ask friends that have season tickets when I’m in town because somebody always has extras. Being able to hang out on the upper deck would be nice.

That one time I was there Cabrera walks in with this wife and started chatting about GT sports. Said GT sports, all of them were very important to the Institute. He said he had big plans. New AD and new Football Coach. I’d say he wasn’t lying.
Yes, these are awesome tickets, especially for the price being offered of $150

GTBallfan

Georgia Tech Fan
Did you read this? Doesn't answer my questions. The only references to food are vauge on if it's covered or just an exclusive options that you still pay seperate for.
If you have champions hall access food and drinks are included.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 2 tickets I will not be using. Section 8, Row 7 (second row in that section), seats 9 & 10. PM me with your transfer info if interested.

FYI, behind home plate, slightly to the first base side.
Thanks for letting me know! I probably need 5 together, which is a tall ask probably. Have my wife's grandparents in town and thought it would be nice to do. Sadly that means we need seats together I think