Tickets and parking

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
leaning towards section 215, but not sure what to do about parking. Any advice? I hate to purchase a season, as I likely will take the train from dunwoody when I drag my dad, but it has been a while since I paid for parking. Is it challenging and horribly expensive to pay at the lot on game day. Any lots that will likely have openings on game days?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
leaning towards section 215, but not sure what to do about parking. Any advice? I hate to purchase a season, as I likely will take the train from dunwoody when I drag my dad, but it has been a while since I paid for parking. Is it challenging and horribly expensive to pay at the lot on game day. Any lots that will likely have openings on game days?

I wound up purchasing an on campus parking pass in Klaus this year. Most of the "close in" parking has gotten to $20-$25/game so on a per game basis it works out better for me even if it a tad higher. Closer to the North Endzone and the shuttle picks up right at Klaus

Tech Hotel or one of the parking decks on Spring south of 5th St. I think they run $20

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
If you are into walking, the Methodists on 10th Street have $10 parking. On big games you need to get there at least 3 hours before toe meets leather or they will be filled up.

It is about a mile, up hill both ways. :D

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
There are plenty of lots that are available on a per game basis, particularly the lots run by GT and not GTAA. Last year the student center deck was sold as both a season pass and game by game which one opponent took advantage of. I think pre-purchasing parking is going to become more and more common.

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Best source to get Tenn tix without breaking the bank? Found out only way to get them thru GT is to purchase season package.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
Biltmore lot is $5 and not a bad walk to the stadium (you can take 5th St. bridge or the tunnel). They may not let you park there if there is a wedding on that day.