#THWG

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
05bca34e45d2844fa704b47fe609aad3--bait.jpg

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
The game started with a hearty “To Heck with Georgia” reference and went downhill from there. With all the bull**** being spewed in the media, apparently we’ve decided that saying HELL on tv was going make a bunch of people wet themselves.

LOL. This is one I've been trying to come to grips with myself. I wanted to start a "What's The Good Word?!"... "To Hell With Georgia!" cheer with my 5 year old son at today's game, similar to "Yellow"... "Jackets", but I don't think my wife would have let me get away with it, unless we used Heck. After the game at the Varsity, my 9 year old daughter told me she heard the guy behind us yelling the "H" word. She said, "I can't believe you didn't hear him". I explained to them, for the benefit of my wife, that helluva is spelled completely differently than hell of a, and is a completely fine thing for small children to say.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Dumbass announcer said Pastner tweeted “THWG” and he said it was To HECK with GA. Un****ingbelievable.

TV announcer did that? I’m okay with that. They are all boobs and yes we are living in a ridiculously sensitive era currently regarding speech.

If a Tech announcer said that.......another story.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
To be honest, I wish that all GT assoiated people would keep the g where it should be, in the lowercase. THWg. Anything else is unacceptable.