ThugU v VPISU

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
My lord what a train wreck going on on S.Fl. 21-7 VPISU after 3 Thug U turnovers! SHM at the ineptness of both teams. HOW did Tech lose to these two "teams"?

And yes I know how, rhetorical question just to show my annoyance at these two programs ALWAYS being the two programs the talking heads flap their gums about :eek:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
More than likely who ever the lucky team is that plays FSU will be lucky to be a single digit underdog in the game.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
More than likely who ever the lucky team is that plays FSU will be lucky to be a single digit underdog in the game.

I'd be hard pressed to see any of the coastal teams that would be only a single digit underdog to FreeShoes this year :unsure: I think FreeShoes is probably the 1st or 2nd best team in the country this year. I would love to see them and Bama hook up!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I'd be hard pressed to see any of the coastal teams that would be only a single digit underdog to FreeShoes this year :unsure: I think FreeShoes is probably the 1st or 2nd best team in the country this year. I would love to see them and Bama hook up!

Personlay would love to see FSU vs Stanford in the championship game... get the SEC out of it... :)

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I would also love to see the sec get shut out of the MNC but I just don't see it happening this year.A 1 loss Bama team would most likely still get the nod over an undefeated buckeye or baylor team. But as the sec evolves with the mid level teams getting better and the traditionally top teams slipping back it going to be tough for the sec champ to be an undefeated team.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
If the SEC gets shut out of the MNC then they can complain their conference is sooooo good it's impossible to go undefeated. Bama needs to get to the game and FSU needs to take them to the woodshed. The SEC's best team needs to lose on a big stage

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
Although Bama got by LSU, they still have to play AhhhBurn. And the War Tigers seem to be getting better every week, which could make the SEC c'ship interesting. We could possibly see FreeShoes facing (t)OSU in the title game??? The next four weeks are gonna be fun.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Although Bama got by LSU, they still have to play AhhhBurn. And the War Tigers seem to be getting better every week, which could make the SEC c'ship interesting. We could possibly see FreeShoes facing (t)OSU in the title game??? The next four weeks are gonna be fun.

I honestly think Bama will boatrace Awbarn. The 'Barns record ain't all it's cracked up to be :D and Awbarn has no D

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
Watching that game, Miami tried to put together one last scoring drive when Bud Foster put the first string defense back on the field, which nipped that in the bud (lol). I don't think I've seen VT impose their will on another team like that on both offense and defense in recent memory.

Barring GT winning another spin on the ACC Coastal Circle of Destiny, I'd like to see VT's defense against FSU's offense in the ACCCG.