Threads for COFH

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am a traditionalist when it comes to uniforms. Our home uni ought to always be gold helments, white shirts and gold pants. Let the visitors were whatever the hell they want. The meme that we're going to deny uga the red shirts in our building is petty.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I am a traditionalist when it comes to uniforms. Our home uni ought to always be gold helments, white shirts and gold pants. Let the visitors were whatever the hell they want. The meme that we're going to deny uga the red shirts in our building is petty.
being petty is what CFB is all about. We should have worn Gold

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow

I say it’s not petty enough. If you can do something to annoy your rival with something as simple as a uniform, do it

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
The red shirts are their home uniforms. The majority of teams don’t wear white at home, so UGA is used to not wearing red shirts on the road. I would hope we can stick it to those bastards much worse than “ha! You can’t wear your home jersey’s away!”, so I’m inclined to feel there’s nothing petty about it, one way or the other.

Last time we beat them in BDS, we wore white FWIW.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Sorry but most of your pictures aren’t from this year. And the one picture that is this year, is bad lighting. Here is another picture from that same game. Not matching. Not trying to make it a big deal out of it, just saying white looks better until they match.
it’s same uniforms doesn’t matter what years it’s from. The golds look fine, we are just obsessed with the white helmets