This Saturday is a special Senior Day. It is Kyle Sturdivant's last home game. What's y'all's favorite memory from his four years here?

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Kyle is the last member of the 2020-21 ACC Championship team remaining at Tech.

My favorite highlight of his was on 1/26/22 when he broke a FSU players ankles and sank a jumper. I think it was on ESPN top 10 the next day.

It's been remarkable to watch Kyle develop as a player and person. He is without a doubt the leader of this team, and he's embraced his role of coming off the bench which is great to see. He will be missed, and will go down as one of my favorite Jackets of the last ten years. Just a steady, solid player who you can rely on to make plays and work hard for his team.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Feels like he has been on the team forever, but I never remember him having a bad game. Sturdy is a great way to describe him. No highlights jump to my mind, but his time at GT was so steady. Going to miss this kid. Hope he shares as much as he can with George before he departs. Thanks Kyle for being a rock for GT basketball.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
4yrs.... You sure about?
4 years at GT, first year at USC. Thank you CoVid19 extra year of eligibility.

1709299119352.png

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
The FT%age increase from last year to this year is impressive.
Also, I have been impressed with his 12-15 foot back down jumper this year. It’s been “money” more often than not and as close to someone being able to “go get us a bucket” as anything except maybe Bye early on. I don’t recall that in his arsenal from earlier in his career.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
“It’s been special,” Sturdivant said about his time at Tech. “A lot of growing opportunities, a lot of knowledge worth soaking up from our players and the coaching staff that have been here. So I’m grateful for every opportunity that I got here, and I’m grateful that I got the opportunity to play here.”

I admit I teared up a bit at the end of the article.