Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Finally, some optimism!!!

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Exactly

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd love to share in your optimism my good man, but nothing we've seen in the last 3 years shows a 9-3 record. We regressed badly last season. Anything is possible be we have lots of holes and lacking talent to boot.

Buzz_404

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd love to share in your optimism my good man, but nothing we've seen in the last 3 years shows a 9-3 record. We regressed badly last season. Anything is possible be we have lots of holes and lacking talent to boot.
I agree, all signs point to a 2 win season, but I have a feeling about this season, last time I had a feeling like that was 2014

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Idk about regressing. I think there was progress, it was just 0.01% of the progress needed. We've made significantly more progress in the off season.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
No I’m not drinking, I’m too young, THIS IS OUR YEAR, mark my words, we are going 9-3 with loses to ole miss, Georgia, and Clemson, mark my words!!!!!!!! I’m not crazy, get excited for this season because we are in for a wild ride, GO JACKETS!!!!
Your enthusiasm and optimism do you credit young man. Not for a nary second do I agree but admire your willingness to embrace a team that will be clearly overmatched on both lines, a recipe for disappointment in any team.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I think OP mentioned on another site they were 13, which seems a little young to be employed as Get Bak coach...
always sunny dee reynolds GIF by Channel Frederator

MidtownJacket

Staff member
No I’m not drinking, I’m too young, THIS IS OUR YEAR, mark my words, we are going 9-3 with loses to ole miss, Georgia, and Clemson, mark my words!!!!!!!! I’m not crazy, get excited for this season because we are in for a wild ride, GO JACKETS!!!!
I’m here for this. I hear this. Love to see it!