Things you would like to say to CGC

stech81

Helluva Engineer
1) Can you tell us about how good you did at Miss State , Florida, and Temple we love to hear about that we don't care what you are doing at Tech

2) Can we see that great smile when someone asks a question you don't want to answer

3) Would you please explain the culture you are trying to install here cause it looks a little bit like the one B** L**** installed before when he was here.

4) Are you planning to run for politics after your 5 years at Tech ( you will want to leave early to save us money for our next coach) , no one can talk as long as you and not answer a question you would be great as a politician

5) Have you tried IHOP it really ain't bad

6) Tell us again all those people after a loss that texts you they trust you and to stay the coarse

7) And yes on the game with Kennesaw State our stadium was all most full with 35,000. But understand their colors and Yellow and Black so those 15,000 fans in yellow were Kennesaw State fans , but it did look good on TV

8) And don't worry about timeouts we don't need them, at least till you and and the DC can tell when a team changes to 2 tight ends from one.

9) And I want to tell you that 404 thing has really helps us so much in recruiting to bad you don't coach them up once they get here

Anything Y'all want to say to him before Saturday

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
1: Fire Thacker, wiesehan.
2: Take over defensive play calling
3: Stop rotating so much on defense especially when the other team doesn’t on offense
4: Tell Key to stop rotating O-Line as much and let the “starters” get all the snaps as 1 group to be ready for acc play.
5: Get Coach P to get sims some early in the flat throws to Gibbs early in the game to get both going.
6: Use Gibbs like you did last year with shorter in the flat throws and especially angle routes right in the middle on front of sims since Gibbs had 3-4 touchdowns off those last year
7: Have designed runs for sims
8: use your timeouts in a better note efficient way
9: for the love of god, get Charlie Thomas more snaps, 25 snaps against NIU is no where close to enough.
10: and lastly, stop wearing that stupid vest and women pants.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
With your success in running a defense, I believe you should take over the defensive play calling and quit substituting so much. I am too depressed to offer anything else.

Jmonty71

Banned
Until you can back you sales pitches up, stop.... Just stop.... Stop the gimmicks...stop the marketing...stop losing... Having a culture is ok, however; if that culture is losing, no one wants to be part of it. Lastly, please start having your coordinators do a better job. Demand better... if they cannot meet the goals given, fire them... We can find average DCs and OCs anywhere... Both of ours are below average, at best.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
season 2 GIF

Scubapro

Banned
1. Does the coaching staff rehearse game day scenarios with coaches in the booth and sidelines? If so, can you provide details regarding the rehearsals?
2. Can you outline the weekly game planning and film study you do to prepare for our opponents?
3. Have you tried having you offense and defensive staffs scout each other for weaknesses or tendancies?
4. If we are getting better everyday and playing at a high level why has this not translated to more wins?

ballground jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Stop blaming CPJ
Stop with that creepy smile and answer the question about the fans
How long does it take to change the culture? Is there some CPJ holdouts who are fighting against you or something?
Why won't you let the band play chords?
and a statement. Not every tradition needs to be changed

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Why would I say anything to him? He's never said anything to me, either as a fan of the team or as a (not-inconsequential) financial booster for the program.

It has been pointed out over and over to me on this board that in his press conferences, in post-game interviews, and on his weekly radio broadcast, Collinjs is only speaking to potential recruits.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Stop blaming CPJ
Stop with that creepy smile and answer the question about the fans
How long does it take to change the culture? Is there some CPJ holdouts who are fighting against you or something?
Why won't you let the band play chords?
and a statement. Not every tradition needs to be changed
I missed this. Is there a link where Collins won't let them play this?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Have a seat on the bench with the rest of your coaching staff and let the guys play some backyard football against KSU. The result probably won’t be any worse than it would with you at the helm but it would be much more fun to watch. 😎

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
"Take the ****ing points"

We chase points we don't need and throw away good field position every damn game for 2 seasons. And our final score total is lower because of it!