Things to be happy about.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I've seen people say that Tech is on very unstable ground and that we may never be good again. So let me remind you of some very important points.
  • We are a LONG time member of the ACC. A P5 confrence. We have great relationships with the confrenece and other member schools.
  • We are actually pretty good in terms of NIL. Several collectives have been set up and being in Atlanta has given us plenty of sponsorships. (TIVO, HOOTERS, LEXUS, ETC)
  • Other schools have gone through hard times... Tennessee, Arkansas, Colorado, Miami, Florida State, Penn State, Texas, Baylor, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Boston Colleg- you get the idea. Every team (even Alabama between Bear and Saban) has a drought period.
  • We are not like an Ivy League school. Although football is struggling, Athletics is still VERY prevalant on campus at Tech. The Edge/Rice center is getting rebuilt soon and that will do wonders for our athletes.
It's clear, Collins has to go... and maybe even Todd too... but we are still GEORGIA TECH. We have value and we have our own special perks.
Jacket fans, keep the faith. The sun will rise again... and it will be so sweet when it does.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I've seen people say that Tech is on very unstable ground and that we may never be good again. So let me remind you of some very important points.
  • We are a LONG time member of the ACC. A P5 confrence. We have great relationships with the confrenece and other member schools.
  • We are actually pretty good in terms of NIL. Several collectives have been set up and being in Atlanta has given us plenty of sponsorships. (TIVO, HOOTERS, LEXUS, ETC)
  • Other schools have gone through hard times... Tennessee, Arkansas, Colorado, Miami, Florida State, Penn State, Texas, Baylor, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Boston Colleg- you get the idea. Every team (even Alabama between Bear and Saban) has a drought period.
  • We are not like an Ivy League school. Although football is struggling, Athletics is still VERY prevalant on campus at Tech. The Edge/Rice center is getting rebuilt soon and that will do wonders for our athletes.
It's clear, Collins has to go... and maybe even Todd too... but we are still GEORGIA TECH. We have value and we have our own special perks.
Jacket fans, keep the faith. The sun will rise again... and it will be so sweet when it does.
Thanks for the perspective. Everyone is just super frustrated at what appears to us stadium sitters to be a lack of action. But you are right. We can and will do better. And piling on really only makes us feel....better? But I'm as guilty as any the last couple of days and it's hard to be white and gold right now.

JacketFan137

Banned
the people claiming the sky is falling or i guess in this case the floor is falling out, are operating in the extreme. it sucks but we aren’t going under

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The Queen had a nice funeral