They go to Sheetz; we go to Nachos

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Let me first say, McGowen should be banned from enjoying them both.
Now that we got that outta the way here is the promised Post game nacho thread. @YlJacket @JacketRacket @Wrecked

Here’s my contribution to the night:
1607567304036.jpeg

Let’s go!!!

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
sheets is a nice gas station convenience store grill combination that happens to be right next to the RDU airport. it's over most of the SE, but the RDU one is the main one that the team has texted about goes to after a win. they seem to have a fairly unlimited budget because the amount of stuff guys come out of there with is pretty funny.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
sheets is a nice gas station convenience store grill combination that happens to be right next to the RDU airport. it's over most of the SE, but the RDU one is the main one that the team has texted about goes to after a win. they seem to have a fairly unlimited budget because the amount of stuff guys come out of there with is pretty funny.

Usually when I get gas station food, I end up with the sheetz (pause for applause).

Seems like Sheetz is elevating gas station cuisine though. I think northerners will be more familiar with Wawa, which is similar.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Sheetz is generally a bit better than Wawa but less than Bucky's for those in TX.

KG - for you think of it as Breyers - better than Mayfield but less than Ben and Jerry's.

GT_EE78

Banned
Wow, I've never seen or even heard of either Sheetz or wawa, but i do have a local 7-11 that makes their own pulled pork bbq.