These guys don't quit

LibertyTurns

Banned
You gotta love this team regardless of how the rest of the season plays out. They flat out don't quit and if a game is winnable near the end I wouldn't bet against them. Individually maybe they're not the greatest but as a Team they're a bunch of winners. I wish I could thank them personally for restoring basketball to the GT campus. I hope to see them 10, 20 years from now for reunion celebrations. They've earned it and I don't care if their actual record appears otherwise.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
You gotta love this team regardless of how the rest of the season plays out. They flat out don't quit and if a game is winnable near the end I wouldn't bet against them. Individually maybe they're not the greatest but as a Team they're a bunch of winners. I wish I could thank them personally for restoring basketball to the GT campus. I hope to see them 10, 20 years from now for reunion celebrations. They've earned it and I don't care if their actual record appears otherwise.

Complete opposite of last couple seasons. Last night, there was no point where I felt like we were going to lose. Last year, we could be up 10 with a minute left and I'd be 50/50 on whether we were going to blow it or not.