There is always next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it every year we lay an egg against someone we should we beat easily? Wake freaking Forrest. I suppose this is Tech's plot in life?

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
maybe im just being picky but why are some of the guys on our sidelines laughing while we are behind 21-10?

im not even vested in the team other than as a fan and im not laughing at all. i see nothing funny going on.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
maybe im just being picky but why are some of the guys on our sidelines laughing while we are behind 21-10?

im not even vested in the team other than as a fan and im not laughing at all. i see nothing funny going on.
If players on GT laugh while they're losing they need to find another team to play on in my opinion!:mad: I want to see all the players taking the game seriously;)

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Chill out still a second half to play!!! I said earlier this was a difficult game because it is sandwiched between Miami and Clemson and Wake had a bye... also they played Clemson with back up qb and only lost by 14... we complain that we should be 5-0 they should be 5-1 with the only loss on the road to Clemson.... this ain’t your granddads Wake Forrest! We can still cover the 6.5. We just need a couple of turnover .

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
Im Going to say this : a lot of blow to the head of Marshall tonight - by design? or are they trying to take his head off? Or is he just short?

Status
Not open for further replies.