The win over FSU should pay BIG dividends on our RECRUITS

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I was wondering how many BIG recruits we had on campus tonight for the game? Any BIG time or primary targets there tonight?

I can only imagine how much this big W will solidify the recruits who have given a verbal. I imagine that this win will also turn the heads of some of our recruits who are wavering due to the string of loses.
IT CAN BY NO MEANS HURT ANYTHING RELATEED TO GT FOOTBALL!!!!

I pray that this W will be the SPRING BOARD that the team needed to get OVER the hump and get some more wins!!!

Our men needed a WIN in a bad way to keep the guys PUSH forward and work hard!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I am not sure one win will do much for us. We need to take all those pieces we put together last night and keep them that way. We need to finish with more than 3 wins to help out on the recruiting side of things.

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
We need to win the next 3 weeks, for so many reasons. If we beat those 3 teams (UVa, VT, Miami), we become bowl eligible and continue that streak, we continue the .500 ACC streak, and have a 4 game winning streak and tons of confidence going into UGA.

This team can still finish 8-5, as crazy as that sounds.

What a win!

Declinometer

Banned
I am not sure one win will do much for us. We need to take all those pieces we put together last night and keep them that way. We need to finish with more than 3 wins to help out on the recruiting side of things.
Beating a top 10 FSU on a late OCT evening On Homecoming with that ending helps. Guaranteed

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I posted this elsewhere, but all of the recruits were in the student section behind me and I'd occassionally look back for reactions. JT's big run? Hardly anything. Stewart's late game grab? Maybe a smile from one recruit. But after that final play when everyone was freaking out, they were on their feet and grinning like everyone else. Probably the loudest I've ever heard BDS get was when Lance crossed the 10 yard line. Can't walk away not being impressed with the atmosphere.