"The Weather "

Paul is right it shouldn't effect tackling, it should not also effect him coaching a terrible game. He can be his smart arse himself, but between him and his overrated offense they can look in the mirror for this loss.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
The offense is fine. Works extremely well when he's calm and collected. Sometimes I think he gets frustrated when his players don't execute and tries to prove a point rather than changing things up. Today was a bad day. that's two bad days now. If he keeps it up it could be ten bad days. Guy needs to call an offense that can win each game. Big time adjustments were needed today, but few were made.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Calling the same play 5 times in a row to prove a point is kinda like a kid playing NCAA 2013.
He never said he called the same play five times in a row. His exact words, "We had to run the same play five times before we got it right." That doesn't mean we ran it five times in a row. Stop spreading misinformation. Our team played bad enough without dumping more garbage on it.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
THAT is definitely an issue. It's surprising because coach even said Tuesday and Wednesday's practices were good. THings need to start translating to the field.

Isnt that why he fired groh?

Just saying. Just because you know the counter if the kids cant do it, it doesnt mean much.

Boy who said that three years ago. Irony is a *****.

Btw. I was and am not a groh fan. But karma is a *****

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
He never said he called the same play five times in a row. His exact words, "We had to run the same play five times before we got it right." That doesn't mean we ran it five times in a row. Stop spreading misinformation. Our team played bad enough without dumping more garbage on it.

Ok, but let's be honest here. If your team fails four times at running a play, why do you call the play fifth time instead of trying something else?

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
The play is a trap run that we run pretty often. It's definitely an issue that we are not executing basic plays, but you can't blame the coach for trying to call correct plays for what the defense is giving.

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
Seriously? Let's blame the coach with a great resume. Because obviously he's an idiot and all the success he's had in the past is a fluke. His offense is awful and never works.

He should have made adjustments!!!! Our guys weren't executing AT ALL but adjustments would have worked because they're MAGIC!

/sarcasm

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Seriously? Let's blame the coach with a great resume. Because obviously he's an idiot and all the success he's had in the past is a fluke. His offense is awful and never works.

He should have made adjustments!!!! Our guys weren't executing AT ALL but adjustments would have worked because they're MAGIC!

/sarcasm
I understand where you are coming from, but some of his play calls were head scratching today. I think everyone can admit that. The 3rd&2 and the 4th&2 didn't make sense to me. I feel like you have to get the ball in Justin's hands to make a play there.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I understand where you are coming from, but some of his play calls were head scratching today. I think everyone can admit that. The 3rd&2 and the 4th&2 didn't make sense to me. I feel like you have to get the ball in Justin's hands to make a play there.
Is it possible that JeT checked out of the called play on the 4x2? Looked like that to me?

Is it possible that one player on Dukes team dictated, dominated and told PJ you're my ***** today? Yes it is possible, probable and fact. Paul made Cash look like freaking superman. How is that allowed to happen? Dukes best player single handed controlled our offense. WTH?

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck

I misinterpreted it; not trying to spread misinformation. Part of me thought CPJ was too smart for that, and then part of me thought he was too stubborn not to do that. My apologies.