The Walking Dead

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I think he's a junior this year but Chandler doesn't play sports. He's an actor. Along with The Walking Dead, he's been in 2 or 3 movies and has a starring role in a big movie coming up soon or at least that's what I was told. I've never met the kid but my son goes to school with him.

Coach Johnson just took the photo with him today while he was at the school to visit some real recruits. But he (CPJ) was also smart enough to take advantage of that and Tweet the photo out.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I just watched Season 3 on DVD a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even recognize the kid.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
I don't watch TWD but know folks that follow it almost like a cult. Much of it is filmed in nearby Senoia and Griffin GA and folks go watch just to get glimpses of the cast.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I won't stereotype the typical Walking Dead watcher, since my 73 year old mother is just as addicted to it as GTpdm and I are. Love that show, and it was cool (and somewhat random) to see two of my interests intersect with that Tweet.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I won't stereotype the typical Walking Dead watcher, since my 73 year old mother is just as addicted to it as GTpdm and I are. Love that show, and it was cool (and somewhat random) to see two of my interests intersect with that Tweet.

When you say "two of [your] interests" you mean GT football and The Walking Dead, right? Cause, if it's Paul and Chandler, that's creepy.