The Walking Dead

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
CPJ looks genuinely happy in that picture. Is there any way he actually watches the show? He doesn't strike me as a guy who watches a lot of cable TV. Would be funny to find out he watches.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Since he is close to my age, I am sure he does not watch. I don't even know what it is.

When you get older you limit new subjects that try to intrude into your study of TRIPLE OPTION FOOTBALL!

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
My dad's 63 and is a big fan of the show. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if PJ watches. It's a juggernaut on ratings.

Since he is close to my age, I am sure he does not watch. I don't even know what it is.

When you get older you limit new subjects that try to intrude into your study of TRIPLE OPTION FOOTBALL!
I'm much older than him (and apparently you), and I have not missed an episode since it started. Since it's filmed and takes place in and around Atlanta, I think Tech should have a Walking Dead Day at one of the games and invite the cast. In spite of a few relatively negative connotations, I think it would be a marketing bonanza and definitely get a lot of good publicity.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm much older than him (and apparently you), and I have not missed an episode since it started. Since it's filmed and takes place in and around Atlanta, I think Tech should have a Walking Dead Day at one of the games and invite the cast. In spite of a few relatively negative connotations, I think it would be a marketing bonanza and definitely get a lot of good publicity.

Walking Dead Day is a Good Idea. It could feature our defense. Eeeyoooo.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Have not missed Walking Dead from the very first episode. Friends are patient with my wife and I as we explain that the purpose of the gore is only to set up dramatic tension and that the real heart of the story has to do with relationships, nuances of Georgia culture and making ethical choices when there aren't any rules anymore.

Anyway, I'm an old fart too and I watch the show too.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
While I don't do well with things that have " relatively negative connotations" , we could skip that and get students and staff coaches to get involved at a game . Sounds great !

Your idea to sell fun stuff that's in ATLANTA to the benefit of ga tech - school and athletics is a good one.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Paul was at Etowah HS today in Cherokee County to visit Scott and Brad Morgan. Chandler goes to school there, so he took advantage of the photo opp when it came up.

FWIW, another Etowah lineman was brought to the gym to meet with Coach Johnson during his visit as well. I don't know if they're targeting the kid for an offer or potentially a PWO slot or something but the kid is about 6'4" and 290'ish.

Coach Johnson also made a trip to Cherokee HS today as well, but I don't know who he was visiting there. I just know that one of my baseball players texted me a photo of him sitting in the football office outside the weight room.

Last edited: