The Underground King @MurfBaldwin

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Guy on Twitter that covers Uga and GT. Had some really quality videos about potential OC and their scheme.

He challenged me to get him some followers and said he would cover more GT. He’s a big fan of the CGC hire and you can tell he keeps up with GT even though his cover photo shows UGA. He was naming players left and right throughout his video.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
@Ibeeballin Press man coverage. No more 10 yard cushions.
And before snap bending over and slowly pumping arms .
Then after snap quickly accelerate away from l o s.
It will be years before I get over seeing this defensive technique.

I admit I am so desperate I watch the Houston Texans of the national hold l im ke crazy football league.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
He plays alot of man but does 3 deep alot too. We will have plenty of snaps where the cbs bail a bit for deep 1/3. So lets not get too crazy here. U need zone too.

I think his bigger point is what we have been saying. The lack of ability to come up and tackle on the edges is awful. Hopefully with a year under the belt they get that toughness. The kid is there. Gotta make a play

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Where did he get that meme of all the pro db’s Coach Collins as “put” in the league?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Told you. This should be fun even tho i will miss Woody’s 3-4.
I've been hoping for this for a long time. The fear is that you give up a big play for a TD, but I'm not sure how that's much different than letting teams march down the field in like four plays. It'll be fun to watch and (I would think) sexy for some high profile DB recruits

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
@Ibeeballin Press man coverage. No more 10 yard cushions.
I haven't been impressed with Tre's man coverage skills yet. I love this kid because he's a true Tech guy, but I'm not sure he has the foot speed to make up the ground when he guesses wrong. A number of times this year I saw him bailed out by an underthrown ball that allowed him to "catch up" to the receiver. I'm not sure if it's scheme or what, but I keep waiting...

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I haven't been impressed with Tre's man coverage skills yet. I love this kid because he's a true Tech guy, but I'm not sure he has the foot speed to make up the ground when he guesses wrong. A number of times this year I saw him bailed out by an underthrown ball that allowed him to "catch up" to the receiver. I'm not sure if it's scheme or what, but I keep waiting...

Man is more technique, quickness, and fluidity than true foot speed. Tre long arm are a great benefit for him being a good man. Should allow to jam/steer WR where he wants at the beginning of the route