The top 20 red zone play-callers over the last 3 years

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Ranked by red zone TD%

2013-15%20red%20zone%20playcallers%202.png

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=Chart-The-top-red-zone-playcallers-over-the-last-3-years

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
This is nonsense. It is common knowledge that we all know and everybody says that Johnson's offense is too one-dimensional. Probably a non-Tech guy crunched the numbers and didn't know how to work out percentages. (And as an aside, I have to say my friends on the board must be sleepwalking through the summer. Bet Paul Johnson looks at it every day and wonders why the hell we did't shut up this way last fall. Did somebody cancel the season and forget to tell us?)

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
And as an aside, I have to say my friends on the board must be sleepwalking through the summer. Bet Paul Johnson looks at it every day and wonders why the hell we did't shut up this way last fall. Did somebody cancel the season and forget to tell us?

Well you see, there's this thing called a pendulum that.....

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I wonder how much CPJ going for it so frequently on 4th and short plays a role in that stat. I personally have always loved how aggressive he is, but it'd be interesting to see how often GT gets zero points in the red zone compared to other teams.