The Swarm Road Warrior Award

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
kids like attaboys. lotsa attaboys.

in an ajc article cjp talked about having a road warrior mentality. how about we award a player on the team the... okie dokie super duper

swarm ROAD WARRIOR OF THE WEEK award.

have the board take a day to post a vote on who is the most deserving road warrior on the team for that week. buy into cpjs philosphy. and let the team know that they have a board full of gt wackoos who are behind them all the fn way.

and im not talking fancy or anything involving money. maybe one of us who is adept at graphic design could make up a single award that could be emailed to the gt staff. so it could be posted on the bulletin board. talked about in team meetings etc. generate that team spirit.

something to help coach and let the team know for certain that we are behind them except peacone. lmoa sorry. just kidding.

what do you think?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
not much response. oh well. it was a thought.

I think, if you put a poll up, folks would catch onto this. Well everyone but @Peacone36 haha

I'm sure somebody would step up to do the graphic thingy.

See, when you come up with a good idea, it just means you'll have to do the legwork to bring the horses to the water. At that point, the horses will do what horses do.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
well i was going to offer to make the team contacts. put the poll up each week and email the award to the team. easy peasy.

i just wanted to see the reaction to gage the interest before i go further. i can do some leg work and get things started.

what the worst thing that could happen? i could get @Peacone36 36 'd heh.

p36 im picking on you because i appreciate all the info you an the other bb gurus provide us laymen. i used to keep up with it myself but times change

thank you guys.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We still have no definitive proof @kg01 has uptiered quality of his ice cream intake. At what point is a temp ban considered?

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
well i was going to offer to make the team contacts. put the poll up each week and email the award to the team. easy peasy.

i just wanted to see the reaction to gage the interest before i go further. i can do some leg work and get things started.

what the worst thing that could happen? i could get @Peacone36 36 'd heh.

p36 im picking on you because i appreciate all the info you an the other bb gurus provide us laymen. i used to keep up with it myself but times change

thank you guys.
You put up the poll and I guarantee you BB fans will vote. Just have a cutoff time and no write ins.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
cataracts have sidelined my efforts. sorry!!! first surgery 2/12.
Good luck. If you're having the lense replaced, I have heard from others that can glad they did with a multi focal lense. Takes a little bit to get used to it, but they like not having to fuss with glasses.