The round of 64 starts today! What’s your favorite GT March Madness moment?

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Udofia was a frosh that year and painful to watch. 1 TO per 11 mins. 36% shooter. 1.1:1 ATO. Sadly, his assist rate never really improved, but he did turn it over less frequently. Never learned to shoot.

Still not sure how that team lost 13 games and had a losing record in the conference.
The lineup that year didn't really fit together well. Favors and Lawal played the same position. The wings were not good ballhandlers. Hewitt played Shumpert a fair amount at the point because he thought that was his NBA position. Shumpert played the 3 in the NBA.

It was a sloppy squad.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
As Kennesaw State leads Xavier, bartenders all over the country are heard saying "I am sorry. I don't know what Tru TV is or how to find it on the television."

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
The lineup that year didn't really fit together well. Favors and Lawal played the same position. The wings were not good ballhandlers. Hewitt played Shumpert a fair amount at the point because he thought that was his NBA position. Shumpert played the 3 in the NBA.

It was a sloppy squad.
there was so much talent on that team, wasn't glen rice jr and brian oliver there also?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
1990. Kenny’s shot vs MSU. As most know, I grew up in ATL (5-15 years old) then moved back to Michigan. My uncle coached magic Johnson in HS and has a great relationship with Heathcoat and Izzo. The evening of the game, I’m back in MI on spring break, my grandparents take me to my uncles house to watch the game. I’m a 12 year old in a GT Starter jacket, hat and hoodie. When Kenny hit that shot, I jumped up on a chair and went nuts, I could just feel 20 or so grown *** men just glaring at me! Lol. All of them high level boosters at the time at State too. My grandpa, who was a Michigan fan couldn’t stop laughing. My grandma grabs me and says we have to leave now!
To this day, the 1990 tournament as a whole, was one of the best I have ever watched. The talent level on every roster was insane and they were mostly Jr and Sr players. Man. I Miss those days….