The Program Training (video)

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I took Life-Saving instead, thinking I could avoid Drown-proofing and it could help me get a summer job. Turns out you have to do the same test _and_ you have to rescue someone who is trying to drown you. Bad idea. And I never got a Life Guard job either :(

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m too young to know anything about drownproofing but I’ve heard horror stories from my father. I’m actually a football coach myself and have been taking notes. I’m totally stealing some of these workouts... lol
One of the few (very few) courses in which I got an A at Georgia Tech.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I started GT the quarter after the last class graduated with it as a requirement. Good thing. I'm claustrophobic when it comes to having my arms constricted. I would not have jumped into a pool with my hands tied. Would never have happened.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I started GT the quarter after the last class graduated with it as a requirement. Good thing. I'm claustrophobic when it comes to having my arms constricted. I would not have jumped into a pool with my hands tied. Would never have happened.
It’s funny. I was terrified. But ... that class gave me enormous confidence. It just helps eliminate fear as a variable. My two cents ..