The Process: Episode II

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
DeVine: MIA

While it's ok to stay informed about all the players, we don't need to focus on specific players and repeat it in multiple threads. Give the kid and the program time. It's not like anyone should be expecting any significant contribution from a freshman lineman.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
While it's ok to stay informed about all the players, we don't need to focus on specific players and repeat it in multiple threads. Give the kid and the program time. It's not like anyone should be expecting any significant contribution from a freshman lineman.

I think the fact they they showed Fisk mention twice that 2 players were missing during the training session they were calling out those 2 players publicly in the video. No reason to show him mentioning that in the video, especially not twice, with the way these things are edited.

By the way does anyone know the other player not there?

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
He was one of the top recruits and he was one of only two not to be at that workout, I think it is plenty fine to focus on him. I don't expect significant contribution from him this year, but I do expect significant effort.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Although I agree, significant contribution should not be in high demand.... Reporting for duty like the rest of the freshman should be. Unless there is a very pertinent excuse for the absence.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I agree with ATL. We're a few weeks away from camp, but those two look the part. I think Messick might work his way into the rotation and I'm really hoping Custis is the real deal.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I can't think of a better title to these videos than "The Process". I think it's great and helps potential recruits get a better idea of what to expect before they even commit.

As for Shamire, I'm not giving up on him so easily. Everyone adjusts to college differently. Give him some time.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I wonder is folks truly understand how hard these young men work! The videos are well done and a delight to watch, kudos to the creative brains behind this concept and production!

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Custis and Messick look ready....
Messick might just play this year. I seem to remember him saying he likes blocking more than receiving. That's the kind of attitude that gets you on the field in CPJs offense

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
I enjoyed the video and am very excited for this season. Really hope Custis gets some carries this year, I would be surprised if he didn't. He is the real deal.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree. I expect Custis to one day be better than both Sims and Laskey, but not this year. Unless he is the best B back on the team this year, assuming no major injuries, I think he will redshirt.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't it take a while for the Bback lightbulb to go off? I remember Sims having to learn to "trust" the hole will open by the time he got there. It took a good while for him to learn that.